tisdag 23 augusti 2011

DAGENS KLOTTER 52 / Hur jag lever i Sverige

ATTENTION!!!!!! THERE IS A RUMOR TELLING THAT WE ARE UNDER HUMAN TRAFFICKING, AND SCIENCE...AND THAT IF I GET ENOUGH WITH METALS IN MY BODY THEY WILL SEND ME FOR A SURGERY IN ENGLAND!!!!
THIS IS A SHAME AND I AM SEARCHING FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC HELP IMMEDIATELYIF THEY LET ME OUT....THEY HAVE THREATENED ME UNDERLYING WITH MANY THINGS...


I just wanted to make an update to all people in the world. I am sending up pictures showing the accusations about my psychological health, according to me, I dont suffer it.

Mainly the last 6 years I have suffered small bumps in my body, which I asked the docs for in 2006. There was not anything dangerous, the doc said. Today I have a hard time to breath, if this is because of this matter, if it is cancer or something with  metastasis
I dont know...or maybe because of the air in my apartment. They refuse me a new one...

I have had eczemas, hurting the stomage, could not make the daily naturals in a natural way..headache, my eyesight is worse than before with small particles in the eyes hurting, pain in the backside and neck, I hear a creaking sound when I turn my neck and backside. Infections and fungus....the list is long. All is imaginative according to the hospital in here.

Ok ok folks, I will show it in pictures, harassments against me and my family, rumors about human trafficking is out , I dont know what to believe. I was about to take a loan many years ago but they answered me with, sorry, because of your health problems we could not approve your application. What! After I cancelled my donate promise for all the family and they got irritable, told me that I SHOULD investigate what the local hospital or health care
were doing. Well....I still wonder.


Lately, the last 2 years, a group on facebook have haunted me as a person and are putting out clear underlying threats against me. I have contacted Civil Rights Defenders, they will be back to me

I still need help, to get out of here, this is soooo sick, I need a doctor immediately.

There is also possible to view them on facebook



Please help me
Below pictures showing how I look, and how it is.
I dont stand this anymore.
Sivan
                                                bruisings without reason
 Blood on my mums sofa when coming home, no one was bleeding...
 Black dangerous dust, I have a hard time to breath in here sometimes
Eruptions in the whole face, fluid is flooding out from the face and it hurts a lot.
 Metal pieces in the cigarettes filter
 Metal pieces in the cigarettes filter
mold when we moved in...had to clean up, still we have black deposits with a fat area in our bathroom after the water......below, has to do a surgery for gall problems, have never eaten fat food...
Wood pieces in the cigarettes tobacco....
Eczemas? Metal rests? There is not any fungal, this is checked.....whats inside my head?
eczemas

THERE IS A RUMOR TELLING THAT WE ARE UNDER HUMAN TRAFFICKING, AND SCIENCE...AND THAT IF I GET ENOUGH WITH METALS IN MY BODY THEY WILL SEND ME FOR A SURGERY IN ENGLAND!!!!
THIS IS A SHAME AND I AM SEARCHING FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC HELP IMMEDIATELY

TO REACH ME
46702100136
Email> musicblogging@gmail.com
But they check the email so if you dont get an answer....
call..




Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER