söndag 5 februari 2012

FOR THÉ LAST TIME I NOW WRITE AND SAY:

I am Sivan Sweden Original and wherever you read on thé Web
about thé two men MR SMILE, and MR PA ,thé radiojournalist,
it is ALL about thé original Ones, and NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT
my x men Håkan, Beqir or Hevan.

I have written to you everywhere my Swedish radiohost (2010) 22-02.., my website
sivanto.se, soundclick.com/sivan, and here. Also facebook before.

ALL knows, ALL around Me knows that I have suffered abusement as
a Child...but all they seems to have, is a big joke around.
I am NOT intending to take ANY of my x men back, then thé ORIGINALS!
2 and a half year I have been through a sick world, and my power is over
stop, stop,stop, stop. Mr Smile original, call Me, you find Me at Eniro.se, or hitta.se, much love to you, you deserve it, and I am sure you would say thanks if I made you a Song.....see you, I Hope, again. Love, Sivan

Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER