onsdag 2 maj 2012

NEW fresh music ahead

About my trip I will try to leave Sweden soon, to continue my music carrier Also there will be possible that I will be in a movie, but not sure. I will start in Europe, and later go to US. More about this later...I dont have time to write more right now. :-)))) I am continuing to walk daily, eating fresh vegetables, good food, I am using weight watchers food boxes now with half the calories in, I am also dancing inside the house, to loose even more weight. About 30-40 minutes I am exercising every day. If you hear something else...or have seen any movie clips that i am eating a lot of bad food....then it has been just temporary....even Í eat good somethimes....BUT I havent increased my weight. My blood sugar is perfect, and the doc did not even take blood tests last time so I guess he thinks I am ok. So now, I suppose it is time to show the world the NEW Sivan, during 2012. My daughter is red haired, the other one black haired, I am brown haired with a bit grey, but later I will change my look. Nobody is gonna take my ID, nobody is gonna use my ID to an ything at all. There is a girl now beside me at the library, she is trying to view what i am writing, so i changed the computers position. There are people trying to imitate my life.....it will be hard. I am not the play with--- Much Love as always, especially for YOU, my swedish radiohost ////Sivan

Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER