fredag 16 december 2011

Sick Game goes on..and on...and on.....


Take Me To Your Heart - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GKn3GGCbh_0


SOME UPDATES FROM MY LIFE....
The one who is trying to make people believe that I am sick in my head, is now investigating this on his own way. It has taken me some time to investigate how he is working. He is using things from before as I either have said no or yes to,  it can be offers, it can be other things. If I dont do the same way as I did before he claims I am sick. People in this house (some) I live are provoking me, often, using methods same as last year, same as before, and sometimes I remember myself that I have changed of many healthy reasons, and I dont do the same. That can be of reasons practical, economical or other things. I am not sick!

I also believe this man or this gang are trying to record me, with some medium I dont know, just recording the things they need after they have made me mad or sad, and leave the others out, just making it look like if I am changing in my head. A clear sick scitzo person, he changes all the time, if in a conversation he or she can change i the middle of a sentence, to start talking about something completely different---- I have been working myself within this, and I am not like that.

They are probably haunting me in this because there is a man who wants to take a job together with my daughter (rumors from facebook) instead of me, as he/they have promised me for 2 years ago...

This is the reason why they want me to look sick in my head, because the hospital are probably (rumors from an authority in here) making science on me, out of my allergias (against metal in my teeths, metals in my body and more). They well know I have periodical problems with my near memory , also problems with my ordinary one, mainly since the last two years but also before as I have had  hormone problems (since 2002), which affects the memory..

Last, it has begun in my apartment again, the bad dust, the dust in here comes from nickel, and I am allergic to that. This is a probable forcement just to get me to breath less, and get (forcement) into hospital! All who has been reading my blogs and facebook the last years, can see what this is all about.

They probably record me here, they accuse, and they just take the parts where it looks bad for them (this is my suspection). I have seen many times that they have tried me, they have tried my memory, and I am completely sure in my suspect that they are playing it up for others, to show their version...

The idea about to know what a person are thinking, is MINE and I am the one who has been promised to get a job, from those who has been working with this. Its a shame to try using my daughter to this matter, she is 17 and I really feel myself put behind.... I am ONE personality, I am not sick in my head. It is just that people cant take that I am tough and that I am an openminded person who tries to claim I have been treated unfair. Read all my old messages about this and you see, that all I am saying is true. I am a pick chicken, and they hate me in here.

What they have left now is to make people believe that I am a liar, and that I am scitzo, to get me into hospital and locked in, after this man can take my daughter abroad, with MY dreams, my ideas, my visions. This we must stop.

What I am offered THIS year may look different to last year, as things practically have changed in my life. Its simple to get that a person cant be the same, think they same way, if one WANT to see it......they omly seems to see their own versions...

I have (on request from others) once some years ago changed to a calm person, now it seems like they wanna see the fighter in me again, so lets go for the justice! I have said, I CAN BE WHAT THEY WANT. when it comes to jobs and others. My privacy is another thing..

For once, YOU....realise who loves you, and who´s gonna go with you.....
Happy Christmas week...and dont forget the ones who really cares about you....


Sivan

Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER