lördag 16 januari 2010

DAGENS KLOTTER 42- Just saying hello

Hi everyone
How is it going. Me myself working to find a good computer solution as I am tired of Windows Vista! When a company cant provide you with a simple CD to recover lost partition data so you have to work 1 week to resolve it other ways....then it is time to think this over.

Well, there are no new music on way right now but I plan it so just wait. Right this night I woke up at 3.30 because I slept early, hahaha so now I am on the net checking my email and sending you this mess. A very special message for YOU, a dear person I like so much....hugs to you my little 'SweetyPie' B

Now I will continue working and soon I will be back to you all again.
Cheers, Peace, and much LOVE
Sivan

Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER