söndag 27 november 2011

New day , new lies....new tv-music, new idiots

GOOD morning, I am smiling!!!!!
Went to bed to get a sleep early this morning, as a SINGLE woman....I am STILL single, I can´t be lured anymore. Someone on tv has obivously their funniest days right now, with playing some "nice" files between the films, in the films, small small clips, trying to tell me love, trying to make me believe that I still have something with Mr P.A or Mr Dance (original) Sorry to those of you who did never read facebook.com/sivan.bostrom, because this is a marvellous story.....



Jesse McCartney - Its over




Richard Sandeson - Reality

Two men interested in me in 2010, one of them left for my daughter Linette 17....LOL....the other one I dont know....let me laugh, but at the same time cry, because its disgusting. I am happy she is 18 in april....so I dont have to have respons for her actions, if there are any truth behind.... She is like a slave today, going home to sleep at 21.00-22.00, have no teen life as before. He has totally washed her brain, as it seems. Cant find any other story reasonable. She is definitely NOT a shy teen, the opposite. SHE really knows what she wants.

Now he is mos probable using me for the thinking idea, to put her into me, so that he can travel around the world with her instead of me, as I own the idea. My friend Stefan knows all about this, how they are cooperating against me in the house (She moves out in a week, sadly but a need for both of us, obviosly) Money and fame is more than a  mother, if I will trust this rumors. She lighted two candles in her room today, dont know why as it was 08.30 in the morning! Normally she sleeps then.

Sad, but not broken anymore, I am more lucky without these "men", haunting me around trying to get me sick so that the hospital can take me in, its a shame never seen before. Happy we have a law, telling I am deciding myself if I go or not.

Sooo Stefan stefan , I sur will go with you, lets see what is happening dear :-)
MORNING, first day of snow today in Östersund.

Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER