måndag 21 november 2011

Underlying death threats put out from Ginza Music and more... in facebook

STARTING WITH A LINK SO THAT U PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT A PERSON IS RELATING TO DIFFERENT KINDA MUSIC IN LIFE, SO I AM NOT SICK, i HAVE BEEN TAUGHT IN FACEBOOK TO COMMUNICATE CIA MUSIC ALREADY IN 2009
http://www.adelefournet.com/blog/2010/06/how-do-we-relate-to-music-how-can-we-study-this-relationship/

NOW TO THE THING, ITSELF
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/accept/fast+as+a+shark_20003529.html
Well! What do one say?????

Look here, what they are putting out in Facebook, after I have revealed the truth! Underlying death threats all the time, that I am a looser. To make it, they are using song titles all the time, as I have claimed before.
So folks, I suppose my daughter Linette will take over my accounts , and they will kill me. It sounds odd but she has made a fake site in facebook where she is talking good bye of me in a lyric....
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=651602068

Soo, I am afraid they will kill me,. look now, spread this. I have a friend Stefan, I will arrange a link to u all to him for verification if u wanna check it is really me behind the computer. I have a gang in the south of Sweden, they have all the copies needed for proving that I am the one who has written the idea about how u can see what  person is thinking. I did many years ago. Look the earlier posts.
They are trying to put me off this, just read below. Doing a thing once, twice, third time....it is temporary things, but not in ALL messages in facebook. This is called harassments of first degree, underlying threats. I have talked about them before and now they are desperately in need of me because they want me to give them proof in facebook,  so they can change the ID from my daughter Linette, to me, from me to her. Change the time table, simply. That all what was happening in 2010, will look like if it was her doing it all the time. And it was me! I was the one he loved, he promised me trips, he promised me to travel around the world with a song (Ola, Travel with me all over the world") I cant believe my daughter are doing this to me. She must be sick. This is one of the fake sites they are using, IF it is still left....below is the "harassments", and this is only two of hundreds they have made during these 2 years I have had suffered...


https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=651602068







Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER