måndag 21 december 2009

DAGENS KLOTTER 37 - My soul mate....

... I miss you and I had to write something to relax, before I´ll go to sleep. :-) I hope you are fine and are having a great weekend and upcoming christmas. Because I suppose you´ll celebrate it now when you are in US? I remember I told my kids a long time ago that you should really fit on a boat, you should earn money and they would be happy to see you work there with your professionalism. And now you are there, for real! :-) You must be one of the greatest in the world within your job.

Amazing to hear that you really are there :-)

I am sure they love you as much as I do, and if you sometimes pray to some higher power, pray for me that I will get the possibility to meet you and your lovely family again...

Love,
Sivan

Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER