torsdag 17 december 2009

VECKANS PROMO 2 -DENNY MARINI - nya Rod Stewart!

Till alla svenska läsare. Under vissa speciella inlägg kommer jag att skriva ner detta på engelska även i den svenska bloggen.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weeks music choice will be my dear friend Denny Marini from Italy!


During my work for charity and peace in songweavers I have had the luck to meet this wonderful artist and guy He and his band are playing all from soft ballads with rock feeling to ordinary Italian/English pop music. The thing catching me was Dennys voice. In many parts he sounds like Rod Stewart (which is one of my absolute favorites).






He has also been involved within Ray of Hope and below I will give you my best choice of videos from him. This is real music and something you dont forget. Listen and enjoy! Alert sent 19:17 within the Musicpromoter Toolbar, to those of you using it :-)

DENNYS MYSPACE
http://www.myspace.com/dennymarinivoice

REVOLUTION


I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU


Have a wonderful christmas Denny.
Love,
/Sivan

Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER