lördag 21 januari 2012

Hajdihoo.....back in space for a while

Hi there all

Back in space for a while. Have had some issues to come online, and privacy issues. But, as all have known I have been online very often during the years...there are some issues I have to solve now. But all knows me. And the way you write in, the way you sing in, the way you act in cant be imitated. From September to December 2011, I lost 16 kg weight so it feels kinda strange to see some announcements here about loosing weight!!! Hahaha.

Just I invite all, if the movies are still left
youtube.com/sivanto

Cant give that much info right now, but,
I will be back on track again, for sure...
During this time I wish all people good luck with their lifes
and a good day.....
Keep smiling... Pray often. :-)
Sivan

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER