måndag 23 januari 2012

Its hard to see googles announcements

People, today ALL is possible. When people trx to steal your songs, and yours property, they can call you sick, they can call you anything, just to finalize at the hospital, on science.
I stand up for every single little word, and soon, very soon we will reveal all this crap people are delivering.

I am not sick, so I can do without these annoucements. Logged on yesterday after having been offline for a long time, and what do I see???? Hahahahaha, I have to laugh, some people are making themselves money in writing shit in their blogs, if associating to them...lol

Well, as a public person, you must be able to take it.

I will REMIND all people reading this blog that I have been investigated by docs, telling I am healthy but MAY be in need of talks about the life I am living. There has been rumors that some kids are using voice detection on me, and sending the signal out on the net, so that it looks like if I am saying something else than I actually are doing. I am then happy that I have written down a fat fat diary, made by hand, following the same line every day, and how people, can it be possible if I am sick....?

My friends are educated all from lawyers to psycologists, and they say I am healthy, and of course I am. So now, ignore these announcements you see, and folks I have to tell you all something bad bad bad. Some people are using my ID, most probable. And have done so for a long time. Last time I got a STIM paper (music rights organisation, was in April 2011....I have contacted them today.

People are imitating my life and trying to be me, the last is that one of my daughters are having a sport to imitate all I am doing. :-)

I am 46 years old, I still have 3 daughters, Sandra, Linette and Elin. I will soon be back with pictures.....happy morning!!!!
Sivan

Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER