torsdag 26 januari 2012

There is a maniac on the loose, for sure

Hi again fans and folks
Felt I had to write about an old storie (as all know I am always serve up things from my privacy, as much of what is happening to me, is absurd..) Some people just cant leave us alone

Many years ago, one of my daughters had an account in a dangerous place, a community, called Lunarstorm. Dirty lecherous men haunted young girls, so I told my daughter and the admin to unregister her from there. She had contact with a psycho sick man, he sent her information like if he talked to an adult woman, about his psychological problems, his sex fantasies, his bad life, which tablets he ate e t c. He was from the south if I dont remember it wrong.

After a while, he started to send her cards on the post, and haunted her from apartment to apartment we moved to, so see how it works on the web. I can only say to that man (as I suspect, and not only suspect that he is around again...) to leave my family intact! Its just an information...so that he get the chance to take that desicion to leave my family alone. I give him this chance...again.

Well, see how it can be, when you have sick people around...

I really hope he will understand what is best for him, to leave my other kids alone...

A great evening to all...=)
Sivan

Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER