lördag 21 januari 2012

To P.A Original from onefm.se

Hi there
As you probably know since before, I have been in love with you for a long long time (2010), there is some issues though, people does not seem to like it, mainly on facebook. Dont ask me why. I am sad for that thing. I have my suspections where the "wrongs" is, but of course I dont take it here, I cant call you of some reasons, I have no chance to contact you at all. You know where I am, I am still living in my 3-room apartment just exactly before the big city church. I am sure you will find me, its not hard for a journalist.

Keep smiling, I would like to talk to you too, I am sure you understand why. Anytime.

This is the only way I can contact you, dont know when I go online again, right now I dont use facebook....

Feel good,
Hugs
Sivan

Inga kommentarer:

SAMLA POÄNG OCH KVITTERA UT PRESENTER